1. Rules and Regulations set forth the principles concerning the provision of services, the liability, and the stay in Hotel/Villa Testa and they are an integral part of the agreement concluded by signing at the check-in registration card or by making prepayment or full payment for the stay in Hotel/Villa Testa. By making the actions specified in the previous sentence, guests confirm that they have read and accepted Rules and Regulations.
2. Rules and Regulations apply to all guests staying on the grounds of Hotel/Villa Testa (“The facility”).
3. Rules and Regulations are available at the reception, at the website www.hoteltesta.pl /.
§ 2 HOTEL HOURS
1. Hotel hours are from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m.
2. Guests wishing to extend their stay beyond the date given while checking-in are kindly asked to inform our reception before 10:00 a.m. on the original departure date. Extension of the stay will be ensured subject to room availability.
3. The facility reserves the right to decline the prolongation of the stay if the payment for the primary stay is not settled or the guests do not observe the Rules and Regulations.
§3 RESERVATION AND CHECK IN
1. The check-in procedure is completed only after showing valid identity card with a photo or passport and signing the registration card.
2. Visitors, who are not checked-in, can stay in the area of the facility from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. For safety reasons their presence shall be reported to our reception.
3. In the event of breach of the Rules and Regulations, the facility may refuse to provide services to a person who violates them, and especially upon causing the damage to The facility’s property or to the property of the other guests, to the hotel’s workers or other persons residing in the facility.
4. The facility reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card at check-in in the amount of the payment for the entire stay. After payment of all due amounts, the hotel will unlock funds on the credit card. Authorized funds will be released by the issuer of the credit/debit card of the guest within the time specified by the card issuer. The property is not responsible for any fees or commissions resulting from this.
5. In the case of not arriving on the scheduled day or a resignation during the stay, the payment will not be returned.
6. Staying in the room upon the check-out time on the departure day will be treated as the extension of the stay. In such case, the guest will be charged double for an additional hotel day.
§ 4 FACILITIES
1. The facility is obliged to provide:
• conditions for a peaceful and undisturbed stay;
• safety and discretion;
• professional and polite service;
• cleaning of the room, performing all indispensable repairs, and providing appliances during the guest’s absence or during the guest’s presence on condition that the guest agrees on it.
2. Please contact the reception for the following services:
• travel and tourist information;
• wake-up calls;
• safe deposits of valuable items during your stay, subject to § 6. 4 of Rules and Regulations;
• luggage storage;
• ordering a taxi.
3. In the case of any reservations about the quality of the services, the guest is asked to report them immediately to the receptionist, which will enable the workers to improve the standard of provided services.
§ 5 GUEST’S RESPONSIBILITY
1. Children under the age of 13 must be under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians shall be liable for any damage caused by the actions of children.
2. When leaving the room the guest should, for safety reasons, remove the card from the slot, close the taps and close the windows and make sure that the door are closed.
3. The guest will be held responsible for any damage created on the grounds of The facility by them or their visitors. The facility reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card for damage after their departure.
4. In the event of a breach of the provisions of the Rules and Regulations and/or disruption of the peaceful residence of other guests and/or prevent the workers to perform the duties by e.g. aggressive behavior, injure or abuse, The facility can refuse to provide services to a person who violates them. Such a person is required to immediately comply with requests of workers, pay for current services, pay for any damage, and leave the property.
5. The facility has the statutory right of lien on the things brought by guests to the facility in the case of the delay of payment legislation or not settling the payment for the provided services.
6. Additional charge for apartment cleaning not associated with a typical contamination is 500 PLN.
7. Smoking on the grounds of the property (including the garden) is prohibited. In the event of a breach of the prohibition The facility reserves the right to impose penalties in the amount of 500 PLN.
8. The facility reserves the right to impose an additional fee of PLN 40 for losing a hotel room card.
9. 9. The facility reserves the right to impose an additional fee of PLN 80 for the loss of a parking card and/or parking chip entitlement to entry/exit from the closed external car park.
§ 6 HOTEL/VILLA’S RESPONSIBILITY
1. The facility will be held responsible for loss or damage of personal belongings brought in by persons using our services subject to the limitations contemplated in the Polish Civil Code.
2. Guest should inform the reception about any damage immediately after its occurrence.
3. The facility will be held responsible for loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items having scientific or artistic value only if these items were put on hold in the hotel deposit.
4. The facility reserves the right to refuse to store high-value items, significant sums of money, items threatening the safety and large-sized items in the deposit.
5. Personal items left by a guest in the room after check out shall be kept by the hotel according to the applicable law. In unregulated cases Hotel will keep the items for 3 months and after that period utilize them.
6. The facility will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the car or items and/or pets left in the car regardless of whether the car is parked on the property grounds or beyond it.
7. The facility informs about the poisonous plants in the nearby gardens. It is prohibited to collect, pick up, touch, eat plants and/or fruit growing in the gardens.
8. The facility will not be held responsible for the accidents caused by not observing the abiding provisions and hereby Rules and Regulations.
§ 7 QUIET HOURS
The quiet hours last from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. of the following day.
§ 8 COMPLAINTS
1. Guests have the right to submit a complaint if they spot deficiencies in the quality of provided services.
2. All complaints should be submitted to the receptionist.
3. The complaint should be submitted immediately after it becomes apparent.
§ 9 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1. Pets are not allowed.
2. It is forbidden to store dangerous goods–weapons and ammunition, as well as flammable, explosive or illuminating materials.
3. It is prohibited to carry out on-site acquisitions and itinerant selling.
4. Guests should be considerate of other guests and behave in a way that will not disturb their stay.
5. Apart from a slight rearrangement of the furniture and equipment, which does not affect the functionality and safety of use, the guests are not allowed to make any changes in the rooms and their furnishings.
6. Guests are not allowed to hang out on the windows, balconies, railings any clothing, towels, bathrobes, underwear, bedding and place other items visible from the outside of the building.
7. In the public areas of the facility guests are not allowed to dress up in bath suits and without shoes.
8. The facility reserves the right to enter the occupied room despite the sign “Do not disturb” only if the sign hangs more than 24 hours and the reception has tried to contact the guest.
9. Cameras recording the image are installed in the publicly accessible premises of the Facility to ensure the safety of people and property protection, as well as to establish and pursue or defend against claims. Recordings are stored for up to 30 days, and then they are deleted or overwritten by recordings from subsequent days.
§ 10 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 10/05/2018 on the protection of personal data (Dz.U.2018.1000), Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), and the provisions of generally applicable law is HJK Operator sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Sopot, ul. Jana Kilińskiego 11, 81-772 Sopot, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
a) performing an agreement between the Hotel and the guest: legal basis (article 6 section 1 b of the GDPR),
b) examining the level of satisfaction with the services provided: legal basis (article 6 section 1 f of the GDPR),
c) dealing with the complains, answering the questions: legal basis (article 6 section 1 f of the GDPR),
d) ensuring the safety of people and protecting property, as well as in order to establish and pursue or defend against claims – legal basis: (article 6 section 1 f of the GDPR),
e) sending marketing information/ participating in a loyalty program: legal basis (article 6 section 1 a of the GDPR).
3. The guest data is not shared with the third parties and in this respect the Administrator will take all necessary security measures. The Administrator reserve the right to disclose personal data to authorized entities, i.e. entities cooperating with the Administrator and /or if it is justified by applicable law. Guest’s data shall not be transfer to a third country.
4. Administrator retains the personal data:
a) for the period necessary to perform the agreement and in the regard of defense of the claims until the time limits for a civil law action. If the applicable laws allows, the Administrator reserves the right to retain the personal data longer for legitimate reasons,
b) until the guest request to remove the data,
c) longer if it is necessary for statistical purposes provided anonymization of the data,
d) up to 30 days in the case of personal data collected via video surveillance.
5. The guest has a right to:
a) access, rectify and delete the data and to take restrictions on data processing,
b) object to data processing and to transfer the data,
c) lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another supervisory authority,
d) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. The Guest have a right to withdraw a consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which Administrator processes based on the consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been made on the basis of guest’s compliance with its withdrawal.
6. In order to contact the Administrator please write an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter: HJK Operator sp. z o. o. J. Kilinskiego 11, 81-772 Sopot