The administrator of personal data of Users of the website www.hoteltesta.pl within the meaning of the Act of 10/05/2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018.1000) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter referred to as GDPR), and the provisions of generally applicable law is HJK Operator sp. z oo with headquarters in Sopot, ul. Jana Kilińskiego 11, 81-772 Sopot, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
Providing personal data by sending an e-mail, telephone contact or direct contact with the reception is voluntary.
The administrator processes personal data for the purpose of:
- responses to the User’s inquiry sent by e-mail or by telephone – legal basis: necessity to perform the contract for the provision of services (Article 6 (1) b) of the GDPR),
- sending an offer at the User’s inquiry sent by e-mail or by telephone – legal basis: necessity to perform the contract for the provision of services (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- performance of the room reservation service or other services available at the hotel – legal basis: necessity to perform the contract for the provision of services (Article 6 (1b) of the GDPR),
- testing the level of satisfaction with the services provided – legal basis: the Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- considering complaints and applications, answering questions – legal basis: the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- establishing, defending and pursuing claims- legal basis: legally justified interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- sending marketing information – legal basis: User’s consent (Article 6 (1) and the GDPR),
The administrator ensures that the connection between the User’s computer and the Internet domain server is encrypted and secured.
Users’ data are not disclosed to third parties and in this respect the Administrator will take all necessary security measures. The Administrator retains the right to disclose personal data to authorized entities, i.e. entities cooperating with the Administrator and / or when it is justified by applicable law.
The administrator stores personal data for:
- the time necessary to perform the contract for the provision of services, and to the extent related to defense or redress, until the claims are time-barred. The administrator may store data longer, but this will only be for legitimate reasons, if generally applicable law allows such storage,
- until the User requests their removal,
- longer, if it is needed for statistical purposes, subject to the anonymization of Users’ personal data.
Each User has the right to access their data, rectify it, delete or limit data processing and object, as well as to transfer data.
Each User has the right to withdraw consent being the legal basis for processing, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Each User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The administrator informs that the reservation module launched on the website www.hoteltesta.pl is operated by an agent of Profitroom S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Roosevelta 9/3, 60-829 Poznań and by clicking on the bookmark panel, the User is covered by the Regulations for Booking Hotel Services by Electronic Means issued by Profitroom S.A.
In order to contact the Administrator, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to: HJK Operator sp.z o.o. J. Kilińskiego 11, 81-772 Sopot.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- session – which remain in the browser until it iturining offor logging out from the website on which they were posted,
- permanent – whichremain in the device’s web browser until they are deleted by the user or until a predetermined time specified in the cookie file parameters.